[OpenLayers-Users] How to solve XMLHTTPREquest problem on IIS??

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Thu Nov 15 09:52:41 EST 2007

 I recall John Cole published an example WFS proxy for .NET a while back
which was implemented as an ASP.NET HTTP Handler.  I used a similar
slightly modified routine as a proxy on my IIS server.  If your IIS
server supports ASP.NET 2.0, then this is another option.

Take a look at
http://openlayers.org/pipermail/users/2007-April/001276.html

Hope that helps,
Regina