[OpenLayers-Users] How do I unselect a feature?

Tim Schaub tschaub at openplans.org
Fri Nov 16 12:37:22 EST 2007

Hey-

Jeff Dege wrote:
> Clicking again on the selected feature only appears to work on the
> polygon and line feature types. Clicking on a selected point has no
> effect.
>
> This can be demonstrated by trying it in examples/modify-feature.html.

I just updated the select-feature.html demo to show point and line
drawing (and selection) in addition to polygon drawing/selection.
Within the hour (or whenever it gets updated), you can confirm for
yourself that points can be unselected by clicking on them.

http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/select-feature.html

Tim