[OpenLayers-Users] How do I unselect a feature?

Jeff Dege jdege at korterra.com
Fri Nov 16 13:18:17 EST 2007

You're absolutely right - in the select-feature demo, clicking on the
selected point unselects it.

But in the modify-feature demo, clicking on the selected point does not.

http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/modify-feature.html

The problem seems to be in Control.ModifyFeature, not in
Control.SelectFeature.