[OpenLayers-Users] Can we by pass TileCache... to the tiles as static... what getURL ?

Lance Dyas lancelot at inetnebr.com
Sun Nov 25 23:33:33 EST 2007

TileCache saves tiles cool.. if you use tylecache_seed ... you can
basically build a cache of them cool also

but every time its called ti starts up a python script (admittedly I could
get around this by using mod_python but that may not be convenient)

and I might want to transport the tiles to another server that doesnt even
have python on it and not want to burden the first with proxying
so...

How would I access the cache directly.. .

my brain is wishy washy.. on this
In other words what getURL
would I use for the TMS?