[OpenLayers-Users] Toolbar alternatives

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Nov 28 12:21:42 EST 2007

Thanks Bart (and Chris) for the response. Bart is correct about the button states, sorry for
not being more explicit. I remember Cameron Shorter posting an architecture for a button
bar way back, may have been on the defunct webgis mailing list shortly after the FOSS4G
2006 meeting. I've got something I wrote based on that design (from what I can remember)
that mostly works and could  be made stand-alone (depends slightly on the x dhtml library for
event registration).

I'll have a look at the EXTJS toolbar too.

Steve

>>> On 11/28/2007 at 1:06 AM, in message
<63e14626b949b7646cec4255e8375b41 at 145.50.39.11>, "Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS)"