[OpenLayers-Users] Toolbar alternatives

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Nov 28 02:06:10 EST 2007

I believe 3-state buttons have clicked, normal and hover styles.

Steve, I used a combination of ExtJS's toolbar and OpenLayers' Controls. But
I don't know if you can add this extra dependency for your application.

Anwyay, my code and some docs are in the MapFish trac if you want to have a
look:

https://trac.mapfish.org/trac/mapfish/ticket/35

Best regards,
Bart