[OpenLayers-Users] Adding new zoombar control?

samd sdoyle_2 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 14:25:21 EST 2007

Hey Chris,

So prior to adding the new controls we would construct the map and call
setCenter with a specific set of coords. and zoom level and it worked fine.
I just tried explicitly setting the map.zoom prior to adding the controls
and it showed a map although zoomed out extensively. I guess I just need to
add the extents or another parameter prior to adding the controls.

S.D.