[OpenLayers-Users] Pink Tile Killing Me

Andrew de klerk andrew.deklerk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 03:30:05 EST 2008

To add to what Chris said. If you right click on the image and choose
properties and then copy the url and paste it into a new browser window -
what happens - do you get an error returned or an image?. That will allow
you to test it outside openlayers and determine if it is a mapserver
problem.

Andrew