[OpenLayers-Users] Why aren't these controls appearing?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Wed Jan 16 07:52:46 EST 2008

I asked a similar question a few weeks back, but the solution there
didn't help. Question: Why do I not have a ZoomBox control, a
ZoomToMaxExtent control, and a MouseDefaults control on my map?

http://216.93.173.152/?userid=105&sessionid=1

The map and controls are set up in http://216.93.173.152/lib/init.js

Also, on this map and no others using the same OL version, the
MousePosition and Scale in the lower-right, are in a very tiny font.
I've gone into theme/style.css and tweaked the CSS for
div.olControlMousePosition and .olControlScale but with no effect at
all. What CSS classes would I use to control the font size for these?

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth, BS, A+
System Administrator

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA