[OpenLayers-Users] Strange offset problem with OSGB projection

Jon Britton man_kills_everything at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 09:58:42 EST 2008

Hi,
I've been having a problem displaying EPSG:27700 data in OpenLayers. The
data is server using GeoServer which I originally blamed for the problem,
however it turns out it's my OL code since I have another OL client which
works fine.

I've attached both documents, cdstable.html is the client code I'm having a
problem with and osgb-demo is the one which works correctly. I can't find
what could be causing my problem so I was wondering if somebody could have a
look. EPSG:27700 data appears offset towards to the NW by about
50-100metres. I'll also attach images of this (bad.jpg, good.jpg).

Thanks,
Jon

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15043383/cdstable.html cdstable.html
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15043383/osgb-demo.html osgb-demo.html