[OpenLayers-Users] Problem wth ScaleBar

Tim Schaub tschaub at openplans.org
Sat Jan 26 01:28:16 EST 2008

Hey-

David R Robison wrote:
> I was using the one in the tschaub sandbox. David

If you take a look at the patch for the scale bar, you'll see there are
some changes required to the default stylesheet.

http://trac.openlayers.org/attachment/ticket/24/scalebar.patch

In addition, you'll want to add your stylesheet with a link tag instead
of relying on the default dynamically added stylesheet.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="../theme/default/style.css" type="text/css" />

Thanks for trying it out.  Write back if you still have any trouble with it.

Tim