[OpenLayers-Users] mouse cursors

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 09:59:34 EST 2008

That sounds like a great plan.

Eventually, I think we'd like to have *all* style information out of
the code and into css classes, and your attack here sounds perfectly
in-line with that.

The best plan would be to make a ticket with description of the
proposed changes and/or a patch. I think this is a great benefit to
the library.