[OpenLayers-Users] mouse cursors

Tim Schaub tschaub at openplans.org
Mon Jan 28 12:41:45 EST 2008

Hey-

Erik Uzureau wrote:
> That sounds like a great plan.
>
> Eventually, I think we'd like to have *all* style information out of
> the code and into css classes, and your attack here sounds perfectly
> in-line with that.
>
> The best plan would be to make a ticket with description of the
> proposed changes and/or a patch. I think this is a great benefit to
> the library.

Good first steps would be to add addClassName and removeClassName
methods (or similarly named) for adding/removing class names one at a
time from elements.  We currently clobber old class names wherever we
change them.  In order to really support cascading styles, we want to
delicately add and remove class names instead of clobbering old ones.

Tim

- maybe ours would be named addDisplayClass and removeDisplayClass