[OpenLayers-Users] Displaying the whole world centered on Pacific

Pierre-Benoit Besse besse.pb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 10:21:36 EDT 2008

Thank you Paul, it works.

But I have an other problem now. I have a point shapefile containing
population density. I display each point as a square to cover the entire map
without holes.
To do it I had to set the singleTile property of the layer to "true" or I
had white lines on tiles borders (the squares are drawn only on the tile
containing the point).

But it doesn't work with a wrapDateLine to "true" too. It cuts the map at
long 180 (-180) and switches to one 'side' or the other, but it never
displays both side at once.

Is there anything I can do about it ?

P.S : I don't know if I made myself clear, if not please ask for details.