[OpenLayers-Users] Smooth transition between two Image layers

Jesper Larsen jesper.webmail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 03:34:45 EDT 2008

Hi Kenneth and others,

Thank you for taking the time to elaborate on Christophers suggestion,
it was really helpful (I am new to OpenLayers so I haven't really got
an overview of the code). It seems to solve the problem. I will modify
my own version of the OpenLayers code as a first step. When I am more
confortable with the code and use larger parts of it I will try to
submit a patch (otherwise I will probably just break something else).

Regarding turning on "Smooth transition": My impression from the
documentation is that there are only two transition options (for
Layers), namely null and resize. Where is the option you mention
described?

Regards,
Jesper