[OpenLayers-Users] read Format.GeoRSS from http request

Fabio D'Ovidio fabiodovidio at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 10:11:43 EDT 2008

Hello,
my final function is:

function test3 () {

        OpenLayers.Format.GeoRSS.prototype.xy = true;

        var req = "http://127.0.0.1:8085/servlet/georssProxy?";

        var new1 = new OpenLayers.Layer.GML("GeoRSS", req, {format:
        OpenLayers.Format.GeoRSS});

        map.addLayers([new1]);
}

I redirect from Jboss...

Anyway, thanks for your help!

Now I'd like to add a marker and I need to get feature bounds..so, I
have a GML layer with GeoRSS format. Now i want to getBounds from
feature.geometry
I read this post:
http://openlayers.org/pipermail/users/2007-November/003670.html
My question is:
I think I must use GeoRSS parser, right?...
I tryed both with GML and GeoRSS parser but I am not able to getBounds...
Why?