[OpenLayers-Users] kml offline

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Wed May 7 14:01:11 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 11:44:48AM -0600, MilesTogoe wrote:
> Does the kml feature display all of the "new open" kml standard ?

No. Nor does i display all of *any* KML standard.

> Does the kml display work offline ?

To the same extent it will online, yes. If your KML references online
content (like icons), those will not be visible if you are offline.

> When I'm offline, the kml example seems to show a few polylines  but
> does not show all the polylines in the file and does not have the
> popups working (v 2.6)

You say 'the KML example'. Which one? There is no KML example with
polylines and popups, as far as I know.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta