[OpenLayers-Users] Data coversion and showing on map

Kusum kusum at infobase.in
Thu May 8 01:15:34 EDT 2008

Hii All,

I am working these days on an application which I want to be able to load and show any kind of data supported .like if i give the path of a file it is able to load it and show me the maps.

when a map is shown and I want to see adding someother data to it ,I just provide it a file and it shows data on map
Basically may be there needs to be some converter

The converter u explained on openlayers site seems to be a very useful tool.
But the data conversions example urls u have mentioned above dont work
http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/crschmidt/projection/examples/convert-data.html
may be its removed from that place.

Pls suggest how to proceed.......
Thanks in advance..