[OpenLayers-Users] SOLVED: How do I create a kamap layer change the tile, metatile sizes?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon May 12 16:03:56 EDT 2008

Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to create a KaMap tilecache layer in Openlayers, but it uses a
> non-standard tile size 128x128 and 12x12 tiles per metatile. I was
> reading through the code but it is not obvious to me how I can override
> the tile size. Thoughts?

I added this to the options hash.
   tileSize: new OpenLayers.Size(64, 64)

Also, the constructor definition for OpenLayers.Size in the API doc does
not make it clear that this is the format, as opposed to what is implied
by the w: h: notes that make it seem like you should feed it a hash, like:

tileSize: new OpenLayers.Size({h: 64, w: 64})

-Steve