[OpenLayers-Users] Beginner Virtual Earth Problems

getdano getmandj at ornl.gov
Wed May 14 14:24:14 EDT 2008

I am experiencing the same behavior. The VE Layer works great by itself but
as soon as you select another base layer, selecting the VE layer does not
bring it back.

I don’t believe this was a problem in the previous version of OpenLayers. In
fact, I replaced the 2.6 lib files with the 2.5 lib files and the base
layers example works fine with the older lib.

Is there some change that I have missed in the upgrade? Any advice would be
greatly appreciated.