[OpenLayers-Users] LayerSwitcher format - "default" vs "Gallery Example"

Greg Cocks gcocks at stoller.com
Wed May 21 21:55:23 EDT 2008

Hi,

Along with it being maximised on the page when opened, I liked the
format of the LayerSwitcher on the "gallery example" at
http://www.openlayers.org/gallery/multiple.html - that is, the left
justify and the various layers being indented under 'Base Layer' and
'Overlays.'

However my 'out of the box' LayerSwitcher has centered lines, no
indents, and often the layer names I specify are truncated at the edge
of the box on the right.

Looking at the source for
http://www.openlayers.org/gallery/multiple.html, I could not see any
specific way they had set things such as the justification, indents,
font size, auto width, etc (but recognizing that the source there may
not be an accurate reflection of what they wrote.)

Note that I was using a local copy of the API (2.6), but "just in case"
re-pointed at the online API - no change.

Had a further look around the site, including searching the mailing
lists - no luck - hence this email...

*Can someone point me in the right direction?* TIA!

And yes, a newbie - but excited, interested and grateful about and for
OpenLayers - so cheers!

----------
Regards,
GREG COCKS