[OpenLayers-Users] Behaviour discrepancies between maps (application/openlayers from GeoServer VS OpenLayers JS code)

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Sun May 25 15:10:12 EDT 2008

Hello. Regarding the performance issue: in the first case three images
are requested from GS, one for each WMS layers configured in OL.
Althoug i'm not a GS expert, i think that in the second case only one
image is requested - the three layers are combined in a single image.
Does that make any sense ? Eric