[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Util.onImageLoadError and TileCache layers

Diego Guidi diegoguidi at gmail.com
Thu May 22 05:49:56 EDT 2008

Looks like OpenLayers.Util.onImageLoadError function is not called
when trying to get a missimg tile from a tilecache source using
OpenLayers.Layers.TileCache layers.
This is maybe obvious because TileCache generates a series of urls to
tiles, and it's the browser that load images, but in my website with
IE7 any missing tile generates an alert(stack overflow exception at
line 0) for any tile missing :(
It's impossible for me to generates tile for the last level because
this requires years of work, so i need to show simply a default empty
image.
Any suggestion?

--
Diego Guidi