[OpenLayers-Users] Help dealing with popup clicks verse click handlers

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Tue May 27 01:57:26 EDT 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 2:58 AM, Stephen Woodbridge
<woodbri at swoodbridge.com> wrote:
> To reproduce:
>
> enter an address like: 11 radcliffe rd, n chelmsford, ma 01863
> click Go
> Click on the Red Marker you will get an aqua marker where you click,
> click on the close button and you will get another aqua marker.

This is weird. I don't know what's going on at this point. Note
however that I didn't get the aqua marker when clicking on the popup
close box. Could you share your code? In particular, I'm thinking
about the registration of the marker click listener.

Cheers,
--
Eric