[OpenLayers-Users] Help dealing with popup clicks verse click handlers

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue May 27 12:24:37 EDT 2008

Eric Lemoine wrote:
> On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 2:58 AM, Stephen Woodbridge
> <woodbri at swoodbridge.com> wrote:
>> To reproduce:
>>
>> enter an address like: 11 radcliffe rd, n chelmsford, ma 01863
>> click Go
>> Click on the Red Marker you will get an aqua marker where you click,
>> click on the close button and you will get another aqua marker.
>
> This is weird. I don't know what's going on at this point. Note
> however that I didn't get the aqua marker when clicking on the popup
> close box. Could you share your code? In particular, I'm thinking
> about the registration of the marker click listener.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Eric

Hi Eric,

All the client side code is in the html page at
http://imaptools.com/maps2/tiger.html

It is probably easiest to setup a proxy to my server requests if you
need that.

This feels like a corner case bug, but hey, I'm still sorting my way
through using OpenLayers so I would not put it past a misunderstanding
or stupid error on my part.

Thanks,
   -Steve