[OpenLayers-Users] Geographic CMS like open source app

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue May 27 04:05:55 EDT 2008

That depends on how much functionality you expect there to be from the
start.
You can view some OpenLayers galleries here:
http://gallery.openlayers.org/

The MapGuide Open Source project has a type of application called
"fusion" that uses OpenLayers for mapping:
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/livegallery.html
The last entry uses fusion, and thus OpenLayers

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S