[OpenLayers-Users] Geographic CMS like open source app

Andrew Larcombe andrew at andrewlarcombe.co.uk
Thu May 29 04:10:39 EDT 2008

On 27 May 2008, at 02:50, Juan Jose Del Toro Madrueño wrote:

> Dear list;
>

> We are on the early stages to develop a kind of geographic cms
> system that
> would allow users to manage on their website basic geographic
> information
> integrated into a MySQL database; mapíng customers with routes,
> houses in
> a real estate company, etc.
>
> similar apps are already there but none of them are open spurce
> projects
>
> Before we embark on this task; does anyone know of a similar app
> that is
> open source and works as a cms like using OL/OSM/Google Maps?

Well, Drupal has some basic Location/Geocoding modules, and I'm close
to finishing (insofar as any project is actually finished) an
OpenLayers module for Drupal.

Cheers,

Andrew Larcombe
Freelance Geospatial, Database & Web Programming

web: http://www.andrewlarcombe.co.uk : http://blog.andrewl.net
email: andrew at andrewlarcombe.co.uk
icq: 306690163