[OpenLayers-Users] WFS WMS Comparison queries

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Tue May 27 07:12:50 EDT 2008

I noticed there is a class called

OpenLayers.Filter.Comparison which I thought was there for doing WFS/WMS
LIKE, EQUAL_TO etc. attribute filters.

Unfortunately I can't figure out how to use it against a WFS layers for
that purpose or maybe it wasn't designed for that and only for applying
styles.  I couldn't find any examples of it.

Except for the below

http://www.nabble.com/rules-and-filters.-i%27m-confused-to17329314.html#
a17343472

Which isn't quite what I needed it for.

Any examples of it use or if I am totally of-base e.g. you can't use it
for doing WFS filters would be helpful.

Thanks,
Regina