[OpenLayers-Users] Projection Problem

George Mu'ammar George at muammar.net
Sat Nov 1 09:53:49 EDT 2008

Can you describe when is it that you see all of it and when is it that
you see half. Do you do some operation (like pan/zoom) and then you
see only half ?

or is it that if you refresh the same page sometimes it draws all the
map and sometimes half ? in this case it could be a performance
problem of mapserver.

What exactly happens when you try to pan ? in what sense you are not
able to pan  ?

Is the map online ? can we see ?

Sorry too many questions
--