[OpenLayers-Users] User inputs in Popups

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Nov 1 11:41:56 EDT 2008

Arnd Wippermann wrote:

> it's possible to use popups for editing feature attributes.
>
> http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/OL26/examples/styles_unique_with_group.html

Very nice example, but in Firefox 3.0.3 on WinNT, the
transparency/opacity of the pop-ups make them totally unreadable and
there for unusable. I was only able to understand the example by loading
it into IE. It would be nice if the opacity issue were fixed even if
they were made opaque.

Thank you for share that link.

-Steve