[OpenLayers-Users] Freeform drawing

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 01:01:19 EST 2008

Hi. We already have that, this is the freehand mode of the path and
polygon handlers. By default freehand is false but can be activated by
pressing SHIFT while drawing. If you want freehand always active set
freehand to true in the handler options, and set freehandToggle to
null if you don't want the user to be able to activate non-freehand
key by pressing a modifier key. Cheers, Eric