[OpenLayers-Users] Is the initial Map Image cached?

carls carlshe at 163.com
Fri Nov 7 21:25:03 EST 2008

I need the baselayer/overlayer content can be changed dynamically.

For example, the baselayer maybe refer a dynamic MapGuide Layer. Now I have
changed the filter of a mapguide layer successfully and the map content can
vary according to new settings as well. But if I scale the map to its
initial bounds, the map content is shown exactly as same as its initial
content. If I zoom the map to different scale, the map can reflect the
dynamic result.

Is the initial Map Image cached? If so, whether is it possible to add a
switcher for the cache?

Thanks?

-----
Regards, Carl SHE