[OpenLayers-Users] Pass parameters to mapfile

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Sat Nov 8 16:21:27 EST 2008

Hi,

If you have declared the variable user_id before mergeNewParams, it should
also work.

Because it is a Mapserver question, try and manipulate the request in the
browser and see what MapServer returns. If you get the response, you want,
then it is possible to get it also with OpenLayers.

Arnd Wippermann