[OpenLayers-Users] Have I to use the GML-Layer to display the thumbnails of a GeoFeed?

crinolium wengerter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 10:48:18 EST 2008

I've looked at the example "GeoRSS from Flickr". And I was wondering why the
GeoRSS-Feed is displayed by a GML-Layer and not by a GeoRSS-Layer. Someone
can explain it to me?

If I try to make the example with a GeoRSS-Layer, I get markers instead of
thumbnails. Can I change the display options to see thumbnails? How can I do
this?
Or perhaps this is the reason why I have to use the GML-Layer??