[OpenLayers-Users] legend like the layerswitcher control

Rahn Hanno (rahn) rahn at zhaw.ch
Fri Oct 3 01:08:21 EDT 2008

Hello list,

I have another question for you. Is it possible to get a legend in the style like the layer switcher or so? I will have an extra button. If i use this button the legend should open. I nedd something like the layer switcher style. If you change the layer, you can choose it from the list. Instead of the list of layers, there should be the lagend. Is it possible and can somebody try to help me? I have got no ideas how I can make this.

I hope my english is not too bad and you can understand my problem.

Thank you for your ideas and your perfect help.

Greetings Hanno

Hanno Rahn, Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Geoinformatik

ZHAW Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Umwelt und Natürliche Ressourcen

Fachstelle Geoinformatik

Grüental, Postfach CH-8820 Wädenswil

Tel +41 (0)58 934 5592

Fax +41 (0)58 934 5580