[OpenLayers-Users] OL 2.7 and ModifyFeature.Control

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Wed Oct 8 17:30:29 EDT 2008

The update from 2.6 to 2.7 was wonderful easy. I changed only my OpenLayers
singlefile and all works than with OL 2.6. Zooming with vector features on
the map works better than with 2.6.

But one thing was strange.

To get the delete key 'd' working, i have to change the keycode from 100 to
68. 'delete' works.

Is this a bug?

And I have hoped a behavior known in OL 2.6 would vanish with OL 2.7.

If the two controls ModifyFeature.Control and SelectFeature.Control are both
added to a map, one could use also the SelectFeature.Control to modify the
vertices! But this is still possible with OL 2.7. Try it with the example
"select-feature.html" by adding ", modify : new
OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature(vectors)" to the drawControls object.

Thanks to a previous post from Oscar Fonts (for OL 2.6), I could correct
this behavior for the SelectFeature.Control.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Arnd Wippermann
http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/