[OpenLayers-Users] Cannot deactivate OpenLayers.Control.PanZoomBar

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Oct 27 06:40:46 EDT 2008

PanZoomBar has no activate/deactivate.

The only thing I can think off (but is kind of hacky) is to make sure the
events are not registered on the panzoombar, something like (ctrl is your
PanZoomBar control):

        ctrl.sliderEvents.destroy();
        ctrl.sliderEvents = null;

        ctrl.divEvents.destroy();
        ctrl.divEvents = null;

You can also try using removeControl on the map object, but it will remove
your panzoombar totally from the map div, so I don't know if this
acceptable for your use case.

Best regards,
Bart