[OpenLayers-Users] Map drawing problem

S.Reena reena at indiamail.com
Fri Oct 31 02:50:07 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I have a map div in which I am displaying OpenLayers map..now what I want is
to get a polygon bound...divide map in 2 bounds and compare the polygon
bound with map bounds and pan map to that bound which contains polygon
bound...Everything is fine here ...the problem is map is not panning
properly to the upper half exactly ...also i tried setting map center to
some static latlong but here map is not drawan properly and some portion of
div remains black( default color) unless I move map up and down a bit...

Can any1 suggest some solution?

Thanks in Advance :)

Cheers,
Reena.