[OpenLayers-Users] Popup over point feature with hover:true

Indika Tantrigoda indika85 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 12:28:39 EDT 2008

Hi Alexandre,
I remember seeing something like this on one of sites in the OpenLayers
gallery.(http://mapdata.thehumanjourney.net/)
Maybe you could offset the popup slightly to either direction by using

var more=lonlat.add(0.003,0.003);
var less=lonlat.add(-0.003,-0.003);

less.lon, less.lat, more.lon, more.lat

I haven't tried this out myself. Hope this helps you.

Indika