[OpenLayers-Users] two baselayers w changing overlays on baselayer change

slyon skylar at ccri.com
Tue Sep 2 18:52:42 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I have searched the forums and not found much previous help as for my
inquiry...

I would love to have two baselayers. I would love for each baselayer to have
an associated set of overlay layers. Can I do this?

Use case:
Default base layer is loaded with defaulted overlay layers on (this I have
set up). Layer selection tool is expanded and the second base layer is
selected (this I just implemented). Upon base layer selection the defaulted
on overlay layers are switched off and perhaps even a second set of
defaulted layers is turned on (this I don't know how to do).

Can anyone offer any suggestions to me as to how this might work? I will be
very appreciative.

Skylar