[OpenLayers-Users] How Do I Access Lines in a WFS layer via JavaScript?

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Wed Sep 3 19:07:41 EDT 2008

I've got a collection of lines in a WFS map layer, and I can access them
interactively with a selection control, but I want to be able to step
trough them one by one via JavaScript. I can't seem to find where the
lines are stored.  The layer's features array is empty and so is the
markers, yet I can see and select the lines from this layer. I just
can't find them in the layer object. Are they stored in some other
object? How do I get one of these lines into a variable so I can work
with it?

TIA,
- Bill Thoen