[OpenLayers-Users] How Do I Access Lines in a WFS layer via JavaScript?

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Thu Sep 4 09:35:33 EDT 2008

Never mind... I figured it out. Apparently the geometries DO get loaded
into a WFS layer's features array, but they are loaded asynchronously,
so if you check for features too soon after setting the layer on the map
you won't find any features.

Now if there is an event that can detect when the features are loaded
and then call my function to cycle through them that would make my day.