[OpenLayers-Users] Integrating Google Maps and Mapserver

Kusum kusum at infobase.in
Wed Sep 10 08:28:51 EDT 2008

Dear All
I am trying to configure mapserver layer with google maps layer as base layer.
I tried the same but my mapserver layer is not showing up.
it just shows the google map layer.

I am using following code.........

var myLayer = new GTileLayer(null,null,null,{
                tileUrlTemplate:'http://mapxl.com/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/home/mapxlco/public_html/interactive-maps/config/world.map&mode=tile&layers=outline&tilemode=spheremerc&tile={X}+{Y}+{Z}',
                isPng:true,
                opacity:0.5 });
        var map = new GMap2(document.getElementById("map"));
        map.addControl(new GLargeMapControl());
        map.addControl(new GMapTypeControl());
        map.setCenter(new GLatLng(28.6573,77.2213), 5);
         map.addOverlay(new GTileLayerOverlay(myLayer));

Please guide.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Kusum