[OpenLayers-Users] KML / Vector Performance

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 08:02:36 EDT 2008

Hi. Is your data served by some web service like WFS or is it just
static data (file)? From what I understand from your email, your data
is just represented in a KML file. In that case, for performance
reasons, you'd better include in the KML file only the data that you
want visible in the OpenLayers map. Cheers. Eric