[OpenLayers-Users] Can't get VE map to work

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 11:57:28 EDT 2008

Yup,

The problem is that you are requestion v6.1 of the VE library, and yet you are
requesting the current API version of OpenLayers... which is v2.6.

In the 2.6 release of OL, we had not updated the VE layer to work correctly
with the latest versions of the VE Library.

If you change your rOL script include to point to the latest release (2.7rc2)

<script src="http://openlayers.org/api/2.7-rc2/OpenLayers.js"></script>

..then VE will work -- AND you'll get to help us out testing the RC!

The 2.7 release will be out at the end of September, if not sooner.

Cheers,
Erik