[OpenLayers-Users] OL custom api builder?

Deli Soetiawan crushfire2004 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 01:43:16 EDT 2008

Hi Christopher,

I set up some demo that will reproduce the error:
1. here was the working link:
http://60.253.96.3:8080/bin/demo1.html
and here reference to js file:
http://60.253.96.3:8080/bin/lib/OpenLayers.js

2. here was the error link, notice i didn't compress my JS so you can see
whats wrong on that js (~765kb):
http://60.253.96.3:8080/bin/demo2.html
and here the js (uncompressed, beware its big, ~765kb)
http://60.253.96.3:8080/bin/ol_custom_u.js

Hope you can help me :D

Thanks,
Deli Soetiawan

PS:
- if map can't show, click Zoom In (+) once
- check similarity structure between two js, it allmost same but second link
can't work