[OpenLayers-Users] dynamic SLD for WMS layer

floflo florent.gravin at bluecham.net
Wed Apr 1 20:03:19 EDT 2009

hi,

I use a WMS polygon layer and want to apply different styles on it depending on indicators...

i know i can dynamicaly change the SLD of my layer with layer.mergeNewParams({SLD:..}); but i had to have made all of my SLD before.
That i want is to generate it dynamically....

Is there a way to add filter or parameter in the active SLD of my layer ?
Should I use the param "style" of my WMS layer instead (i saw there's one but not present in the API Doc).

thks for help