[OpenLayers-Users] local data (tilecache) with on-a-stick

Timmie timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de
Wed Apr 8 07:24:08 EDT 2009

Hello,
I am using the rather hidden self-contained featureserver setup provided at:
http://labs.metacarta.com/on-a-stick/

The file doc/fs.html contains the folowing openlayers code

            var wms = new OpenLayers.Layer.TileCache( "VMap0",
                "/docs/tiles/", 'basic');
            var wms2 = new OpenLayers.Layer.TileCache( "Blue Marble Satellite",
                "/docs/tiles/", 'satellite');

* How do I enable these layers locally?
* Where can I download the data from?

It seems that fs.html redirects to fs-wms.html.
* Why is this so?
* How do I deactivate this?

This on-a-stick application is really good. I could receive a more prominent
place on the metacarta website. I only found it through postings on the website.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Timmie