[OpenLayers-Users] correct syntax geometryTypes

Erwin Poeze erwin.poeze at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 08:06:12 EDT 2009

I made an application that is able to draw and modify linestrings and
points.  When the user wants to modify a point, I want to limit the
features that can be modified to points only.
A code snippet that works is:

[...]
 modifypoint : new OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature(layer,{hover:true}),
[...]

I tried to added several options like:

 modifypoint : new OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature(layer,{hover:true,
geometryTypes:["Point"]}),

but they all break the ModifyFeature method.

I can not find any example on openlayers.org. Can someone please tell
me the correct syntax?

Thanks,
Erwin