[OpenLayers-Users] FW: Download image(bitmap)

Marco Ferretti marco.ferretti at fermasoft.com
Sat Apr 18 04:13:27 EDT 2009

Hi

first of all you have to tell us a little bit more on how
you create your map : is it a single layer map or a
multilayer map ? then we need to know if you are getting the
map in single tile mode or in multi tile mode. Then we need
to know what you expect in the image(s) you download : do
you expect your users to be able to download exactly what
their browser show ( this would mean as many images as many
tiles * number of layers ) or do you expect to have one
single image that contains the layers merged together ?

Regards,

Marco